Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm alive... no really...


So my delivery of my second daughter wasn't exactly picturesque as you can see. The head cold I was battling for three weeks decided to grow into a big bad case of pneumonia. Long story short they thought I had H1N1 and I was forced by my body to have another c-section, which led to me being bagged and isolated in ICU for 4 days. Nothing says panic and suck like waking up with out your baby, tied to your bed with a tube stuck down your throat.

I am now at the six week mark and am MUCH MUCH better. My newest daughter who doesn't have a nickname yet is a joy and The Starlet has started kindergarten. Oh and lost a tooth... DEAR GODS WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! So now I'm more active and more with it I will be trying very hard to update more often... no really...

No comments: