Friday, November 6, 2009

Living in Fear

I live in fear of my soon-to-be-ex-husband. He never laid a hand on me in all our years together. But he had a terrible temper... especially when he wasn't getting his pot regularly. I ended up enabling the habit because he was easier to deal with when he was stoned. You can see why I left. I also left because he always acted like our daughter was an inconviniance. He told me he was jealous of the attention I gave her. Yes this is normal, but it persisted until I left when she was 3. He comes from a family with money. They pay to get him out of all his "situations" , I'm pretty sure they are paying for his lawyer. And did I mention he is unemployed (again) yet still talking a vacation before Christmas? He always wanted things his way and I got to the point I would agree and now I find myself doing it again just so he will sign the divorce papers. Goddess give me a back bone.

No comments: