Monday, September 22, 2008

My Artist


Teika Hudson is not only an amazing tattoo artist she is also one of my nearest and dearest friends. And to top it off her little girl is best friends with my little girl. I've known Teika for 8 years now and in that time I have acquired not only tattoos but 6 of her paintings as well. She is the sweetest person alive and a wickedly talented artist. This photo is of stage one of my back piece. It's covering up some older pieces that didn't age so well and incorporating ones that I already have. I'll be showing the ongoing process. This was 2 hours of work....only 4 or 5 more 2 hour sessions....

1 comment:

miss jo ladie said...

that is awesome!!!!!
i want one! lol
i have two which I'd like to touchup/change, do something!

cant' wait to see the process!