Sunday, September 21, 2008

Women Piss Me Off

Envisage 365 is the photo project I have been involved in. The idea is for each one of the women involved to submit a picture from their day to day life, everyday. There were no limits set. So one of the ladies submitted a picture from a sex toy party. Now for me this was a clever and imaginative photograph. I don't share this project with my daughter who is 4, it's my own thing, for myself. But some of the other ladies do share the photos with their children. And one of these mothers raised the question of "guild lines" Yeah well. I understood her concerns, but frankly it's a dildo, call it an adult massager and not for little girls and move on. However this well meaning mother's email has created drama. This type of drama is why I have always avoided doing anything with woman... and god forbid in text. People are wanting to quit because of this and "other" slights. It's like being in freaking high school. I will continue in the project because it's a challenge to me. But learn to deal ladies, please.

3 comments:

Heather said...

My sentiments exactly. I had the same concerns about joining the project.

~ J ~ said...

Amen!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! Much ado about nothing!