Friday, September 12, 2008

Word Doctor

I am taking the Starlet to see the speech pathologist today. I don't want to. My ex and his father are both hard of hearing and think she has a problem... I think she's 4 and they are over reacting. And of course I am the one who has to take time off work to take her... Regardless of the fact my ex has finally started parenting her, it seems to limit itself to when it's convenient. I wish I didn't sound like every other bitter separated person, but I get so frustrated. I would and do, do anything for her. I figure if there is any issue it is because of her enlarged adenoids... well at least this will be another step to getting that fixed for her.

Edit 3:37 PM It went well, she is above average in her speech development, but has a mild issue with complex words, probably due to enlarged tonsils and
adenoids.... next step ENT...

No comments: